IGS Asia is currently developing its sales activities in Vietnam, and we are looking for a highly-motivated, versatile and growth-oriented Vietnamese national to develop and build-up our clients portfolio in Vietnam.
** Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for selling IGS Asia’s HR solutions and develop new business opportunities.
• Direct and manage the sales pipelines from lead generation through contract signing.
• Develop IGS Asia clients’ portfolio by targeting specific branch of industry.
• Provide clients with high quality of service and appropriate solutions.
• Develop IGS Asia network of agents or partners (HR firms, consulting firms).
• Responsible for reporting to IGS Head of Asia
• Problem setting
• Individual Execution Ability
• Logical Thinking
• Empathy and listening
• Exercise of influence
• Organizational Commitment
• You have proven work experience of at least 3/5 years in human resources business including HR consulting for Organization Development and/or HR solutions for in-house assessment or candidates’ recruitment.
• You have experience of work in technology company or startup and enjoy adapting yourself to new challenges, understanding of NDA and high level of confidentiality.
• You have excellent verbal and written English and Vietnamese skills across a wide range of stakeholders, especially in interacting with senior executives. Japanese language skills are an asset.
• You are strategic with strong analytical skills: experienced using quantitative and qualitative data to prioritize and maximize client sales opportunities
• You are flexible and have the ability to travel for client meetings.
• University graduate.
Monthly Salary: from USD 1,000, negotiable upon experience; 13th month salary
KPI & achievements bonus, every 6 months
Company outing and parties and more....
Mrs. Bich ( 028 6683 1011)